Training & Marketing Tools
6 Pillars of Support
Cellfina® is invested in delivering the best results for your patients and your practice. From getting your staff set up with the Cellfina® Hardware, to offering clinical training and marketing materials, and to providing your office with a dedicated Practice Development Specialist, our team is here to help you drive practice growth every step of the way.
- Dedicated Practice Development Specialists
- Patient volume planning and analysis
- Procedure mix consultation
- Pull-through support
- The best clinical training and materials in the industry
- Online Training Center for 24/7 help
- Initial on-site training
- Ongoing clinical dialogue
- Tools for patient lead generation
- Office merchandising
- 24/7 access to customizable marketing templates and assets via the Physician Portal
- Materials for patient event marketing
- Before & After images, e-mails, social posts, event materials, etc.
- Printed office marketing pieces available through our online store
- High patient demand
- Industry-leading profitability
- Approximately 7x gross margin* per procedure
- Opportunity to fulfill an unmet need in the market
*Based on internal marketing research; may not account for all relevant data.
- Ergonomic design
- Innovative platform
- Easily fits in standard office settings
- No need for an operating room or surgery center
Real Providers. Real Results.
“As a woman, I’m extremely excited to be able to offer this tool to my patients. Long-lasting results is what really distinguishes Cellfina from the other cellulite treatments. I would absolutely recommend this treatment to other physicians.”
Director of the Body Sculpting Center at Connecticut Dermatology Group, Clinical
Instructor of Dermatology, Yale School of Medicine
"In my practice Cellfina has become the gold standard for treatment of cellulite on the thighs and buttocks. Patients are taking Cellfina selfies, they are comfortable and loving the results."
Founder and Medical Director of Marina Plastic Surgery Associates
Clinical Professor of Plastic Surgery, University of Southern California
Marina del Rey, CA
"We've tried lotions, potions, creams, massage, rollers and energy-based devices, but nothing has really gotten to the root of cellulite [until now]."
Skin Associates of South Florida
Coral Gables, FL
"It's a great procedure, patients love it, they see quick results that last for a long time, and we've been waiting a long for something like [Cellfina] to treat cellulite."
McCormack Plastic Surgery
"We finally have a solution for many patients who come in complaining about cellulite. Patient satisfaction is phenomenal — 94% at one year and 96% at two years."
Director of the Aesthetic Plastic Surgical Institute
President, American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
Laguna Beach, CA
"The dimples we treated disappeared. There's really no cellulite left, so there's nothing to chase. There's no touch-up needed. It really is a significant advance in the ability for us to treat cellulite in women who have been asking for this for years."
Founding Partner of SkinCare Physicians
Associate Clinical professor of Dermatology, Yale Medical School
Chestnut Hill, MA
"Everybody knows that cellulite is a huge problem. … It's really, really nice to see how long these results are lasting."
The Wall Center
Get details on Cellfina®
Request a brochure for details on how one simple system could provide endless value through practice growth and patient satisfaction.